HOW Restoration and Construction provides general construction services for commercial and residential projects, ranging from $5,000 – $5 million.
Our team has over 40 years of combined experience and routinely works with the insurance companies to make the process run more smoothly for our clients. In fact, we even use the same estimating software as many of the insurance adjusters.
The projects that we have been involved include residential additions and renovations, multi family, office facilities, commercial and retail buildings. In 2016 alone, HOW has completed over 50 reconstruction jobs.
Our experience, knowledge and skilled trade’s contractors we can help with the following services:
- Full-scale construction management – In addition to single properties, we have experience managing large-scale construction projects such as the renovations of historical homes or managing construction on apartment complexes.
- Residential additions and renovations – We are a full-service contracting company, so we’re prepared for any changes you’d like to make to your home.
- Interior commercial fit-outs – Taking over another company’s space means rebranding. We’ll refit the interior to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Full reconstruction after property damage – We’ll handle any and all repairs ranging from drywall repair to laying carpeting.
- All roofing phases and configurations – It’s not uncommon for roofs to become damaged from fire or storms. We can repair this damage and rebuild your roof in a way that will protect it from future damage.
- Selective demolition and clean outs – We are available for demolition, gutting, and clean outs of both residential and commercial properties.
- Complete electrical, mechanical and plumbing – With HOW, you don’t have to worry about coordinating with different specialists to get your home or business running again.
When planning construction services for your home, be sure to choose an experienced and qualified company. An inexperienced contractor can extend the process, especially if your insurance company is involved.