“[The owner] came out the day I contacted HOW to review our damages. It made me feel confident that it was obvious he has plenty of knowledge and experience (2 separate water damage repairs in our home). Again, impressed with his timely follow up the very next day with the estimate, as we were in a time crunch. We look forward to working with their company again.” – Andrew A.
When there is water in your home or business, you need to move quickly to minimize damage. It only takes seconds for the water to spread, and often water damage can be worse than it initially appears. When you need water removed quickly, you need HOW Restoration & Construction. Our response team will be on-scene within a few hours of your call to start your water cleanup.
Whether you’re a victim of storm damage or you’ve discovered a broken or leaky pipe, a sewer line break, a sink or toilet overflow, or a malfunctioning appliance like a water heater, washing machine, dishwasher or refrigerator in your home, we are equipped to handle any problem of any size. All it takes is one phone call and we can arrive on the scene within minutes.
Water Damage Cleanup & Removal in Conshohocken PA
We don’t just remove free-standing water, but we extract every bit of water and moisture possible from your carpets and padding. We maintain all of our own equipment (portable extractors, truck-mounted pumps, submersible pumps, etc.) to ensure we’re prepared for any possibility.
HOW Restoration will clean up flood water fast and help you avoid as much damage as possible. Additionally, we can help with structural drying and water damage restoration.
Our Flood Damage Cleanup Process
To ensure your damaged property is taken care of safely and efficiently, We have a step-by-step process to follow to make sure your home or office is restored correctly and without issue.
- DAMAGE INSPECTION – Prior to scheduling an inspection or assessment, you should immediately stop the water at its source or call a plumber that will provide emergency services. Turn off electricity in the affected area and remove electronics. You should also begin moving your belongings to a safer area as soon as possible to minimize the damage.
- WATER REMOVAL – Water extraction equipment will be brought in immediately to remove any free-standing water. This equipment may include portable extractors, truck-mounted pumps, or even submersible pumps depending on the severity.
- STRUCTURAL DRYING – Once the standing water has been extracted, air movement and dehumidification are necessary to make sure that building materials are properly dried. There are standards set by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and all professional water damage companies should follow them. Daily readings should be recorded for relative humidity, temperature, and moisture content.
- SANITIZATION – This step is vital to the entire water damage restoration process. After the structure is dry, it is important to have your property cleaned and sanitized. In addition to the structure of your home, it’s very possible that you will need to clean your personal belongings such as clothing and furniture. HOW Restoration will take care of all cleaning for your home or business.
- RECONSTRUCTION – We’re a general contracting company with plenty of experience handling emergency repairs. HOW Restoration has experience dealing with insurance companies and adjusters, which can help expedite the claim and payment, allowing your home or business to get back to what it was prior to the damage.
Conshohocken Sewage Damage Cleanup & Removal
Water may contain bacteria or viruses that can make us ill. Cleaning sewage and contaminated water requires a professionally trained team, very specific equipment, and additional sanitization.
When it comes to water damage, there are three types of contaminated water to look out for. Of course, an inspection from the professionals at HOW Reconstruction & Construction is necessary to positive identify each type and develop a plan to resolve the issue.
- CLEAN WATER – This is water that comes from a leaking faucet or broken water source. While it may sound harmless enough, it can quickly become a more dangerous category of water if left untreated.
- GRAY WATER – This is water that is contaminated and may make you ill. Gray water comes from washing machine overflow, dishwasher overflow, and toilet water containing urine. If left untreated, it can quickly degrade into black water.
- BLACK WATER – Black water is severely contaminated and may cause extreme illness or death. It most often comes from flooding rivers, standing water, and feces-contaminated toilet bowls.
Sewage backup should always be treated as an emergency situation. Contact HOW Restoration immediately to begin sewage cleanup as quickly as possible. Our specialists have the experience and equipment necessary to get the job done quickly.
Your Conshohocken Water Damage Company of Choice
HOW Restoration is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA. This is our corporate location, though we do maintain a storage facility in Bridgeport, PA and a secondary location in Philadelphia. We are able to reach our clients quickly from all three locations, which allows us to be on-scene ASAP after an emergency.
We provide services to all residential and commercial victims who are in need of help. For a reliable water damage company in Conshohocken, call (484) 442-0003. We’re available 24/7 to better assist in water damage emergencies.
Providing Services to Conshohocken PA, including 19428,19429.
We also provide services around the following landmarks:
1145 Forrest St. Suite 400
Conshohocken, PA 19428